Collecting Pressure pipe part list

I’m unable to collect pressure pipe parts list by name… using camber package
error msg “Warning: PressurePartsList.GetPressurePartsLists operation failed.
Attempt by method ‘Camber.Civil.PressureNetworks.PressurePartsList.GetPressurePartsLists(Autodesk.AutoCAD.DynamoNodes.Document)’ to access method ‘Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.Styles.StylesRootPressurePipesExtension.GetPressurePartLists(Autodesk.Civil.DatabaseServices.Styles.StylesRoot)’ failed.”

@akhilbaredi can you make sure that you have the latest updates for Civil 3D installed?

yes latest updates have been installed

Can you post a screenshot of your about dialog box?

Sorry - meant for Civil 3D.

1 Like

Well you meet the version requirement which Zachari posted recently. However I think it’s worth checking in a newer Civil 3D build, as the 2020 product line is no longer supported by Autodesk and as such you’re not getting security patches (which are fairly frequent for AutoCAD which Civil 3D needs for updates).

2 Likes

Sorry @akhilbaredi, the nodes for pressure networks will not work in Civil 3D 2020. You’ll need to upgrade to Civil 3D 2021.3 at a minimum.

2 Likes

@jacob.small @mzjensen
Hi, I have been updated C3D to 2022, now the node is working but im unable to create pressure network from object can you look into this, give an example for creating a pressure pipe from object.
Thank you

Kind of stupid question but have you tried to use the ”Select Object” from standard installation or the ”Select Objects” from C3D toolkit instead or All object of type?
Or maybe use the setting ”False” for add fittings Automatic.

@patrick.ericson I tried that as well even then same error

I can’t reproduce it in C3D 2023, neither in 2021

Can you use Code block instead of the green nodes (I assume that they are “String” nodes that have been renamed but change to Code block- to be sure)

@patrick.ericson I have changed to code block still the error is same, “Warning: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.” it is something with object I tried using Pline and alignment for both the error is same

Oki, is it’s possible that you can upload a dwt-file or dwg and your graph that I can do some testing on? Because when I tested with our company template I couldn’t reproduce it