Retirement - for nodes

Any tips on finding where the Clockwork 1 nodes are?

I’ve got 1 (or more) hiding in a monster script… Be nice if I could find it/ them and send them off to the old node’s home. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Revit 2024 has the graph node manager extension which will make identifying these quite a bit easier.

1 Like

Hello

you have a search tab too

Cordially
christian.stan
cordially
christian.stan

1 Like

Sadly I am still (mainly) in Revit 21. :expressionless:

All you have to do is identify the nodes; if you have it installed you can do so and then go right back to where you were.

You could also try and parse the nodes out of the .dyn itself by reading it as text.

1 Like

If any of the nodes show up red in your graph that means they are no longer a part of the package. In that case check this list on how to replace them with OOTB nodes:

If the warning persists, the best approach in Revit 2021 would be to have a look at the node dependencies. Open the graph in a text editor and search for “NodeLibraryDependencies”. This will take you to a section of the graph that lists all nodes in the graph grouped by package:
grafik
Scroll down until you find the section for Clockwork 1.x, copy the node UIDs and paste them in the Clockwork 2.x section. After that delete the Clockwork 1.x section of the node dependencies and save the file. (Perhaps making a backup of your file before attempting this operation might be sensible step, too, just in case…)

3 Likes