Reposition IFC links

Bonjour,

Sur un projet, tous les IFC sont exportés par rapport au point topographie.

Or, en appelant les maquettes IFC en lien dans Revit bien évidement ils ne se calent pas bien.

J’ai voulu créé un dynamo qui déplace automatique l’IFC et repositionne l’origine de l’IFC en le collant au point topo. Mais je n’ai pas réussi.

J’ai essayé ce dynamo : Re-positionnement d'un lien IFC via Dynamo | Rechercher | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Et aussi ce dynamo qui marche pour les liens RVT mais pas pour les IFC : Moving a linked RVT file along the vector X and Y with Dynamo

Est ce que vous avez des astuces qui nous évitent de caler les maquettes à la main ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Translated by a moderator :

Hello,

On a project, all IFCs are exported relative to the survey point.
However, by calling the IFC models as a link in Revit, of course, they do not fit well.
I wanted to create a dynamo that automatically moves the IFC and repositions the origin of the IFC by sticking it to the topo point. But I did not succeed.
I tried this dynamo: Re-positioning an IFC link via Dynamo | Search | Autodesk Knowledge Network
And also this dynamo that works for RVT links but not for IFCs: Moving a linked RVT file along the X and Y vector with Dynamo
Do you have any tips that prevent us from moving the models by hand?
Thanks for your help.

Hi @z.haddadH5Y7V,

Welcome to the Dynamo forum.
The language of the forum is English and it is a prerequisite for the search tool to work.
You can use an automatic translation tool or use the French forum.
The Element SetLocation node of the Genius Loci package is able to move IFC links.

1 Like