Replacing family with another family with specific clash check

Hi everyone,
i want replace some families with some another families.
Give me any solutions.

Welcome to the community @Biplab

Please get yourself Familiar with this and also what you have done till now or if you are already halfway, please let us know all those things and there are already many topics for replacing families so please try to post the snip of what u trying to do if you can’t find your solution from existing threads.

Regards,
BM

Hi Mr. Bharat,

Thank you for taking time to reply.
like that snap i was highlighted on portion with green line that is triangular family. now the think is in that location you can see some big rectangular box and left side one small rectangular box also available so, i want to replace the big with the small one if it is clashing with this triangular family.

Thanks & Regards,
Biplab Roy

To add (from the topic @bharat.minocha posted).

Read especially the bold text in the quote.

1 Like

@Biplab please add a snip of your progress if u started something in dynamo so people here would be more than happy to help.

So, the think is i have already get those elements id which are clashing with that triangular family. now just i want to replace those elements id with other one. your suggestion is most welcome

Best Regards,
BR

Hi @Biplab you wanna set parameter with new family type ? if so try setparameter by name - with parameter name Type, and value is your new familytypes