Regions with an empty baseline with respective assemblies at a specified station

Hi, I am Civil3D user. Is there a way to split corridor baseline into multiple regions with an empty baseline with respective assemblies at a specified station interval using dynamo?
I have tried to use CorridorExtension.AddRegion node from Civil3d toolkit but it only gets random region order error.
I attached Civil3d dwg file and dyn file.(version Civil3D 2022)

Thank you in advance!

Corridor_region_random_order_error.dyn (73.3 KB)

Drawing1.dwg (947.7 KB)

Solved! Just Freeze and Run each section step by step。(If Run simultaneously,it will get random region error。)

1 Like

Niice.
Not sure what error you get but maybe you can’t run all CorridorExtension.AddRegion parallell with each other.
Have you tried a Passthrough node? You create it using code block or if you have the Clockwork package installed it has the same node as well but as a Custom node. And then let the AddRegion nodes wait for each other to be run

1 Like

Yes, I’ve already tried Passthrough node.In this Case,we don’t need to use Pass Through .
I built Custom subassembly by using Subassembly Composer,and added each corridor region with respective Assemblies.
It goes well without using pass through node.(If we also want to edit each subassembly parameter ,
we should automate with dynamo player cause it rebuits corridor very well every time. )

CREATE_CORRIDOR_REGION_WITH_EACH_ASSEMBLY.dyn (90.1 KB)