Read Excel Issue - Reading Formulas instead of Values

I have a weird issue coming up in dynamo. I am reading an excel and when trying to extract some specific values, instead of reading the values, it reads the underlying formula for that value.
This is the image which shows node reading the lookup formulas instead of actual values.

These are my actual values.

The weird part is that there are many columns in excel that has formula associated with it but only some of them are having this issue while reading through dynamo.

One more thing, i have tried the same thing in 2 different systems, in one of them it works perfectly fine but in another one, this issue is coming up.

Let me know if someone faced some similar situation and how can i resolve the same.

Known limitation of openxml import in think. Believe it was addressed in a later version, but not worked back in to others.

I get this issue consistently in 2023, so generally i still have to resort to the microsoft excel interop approach in Python.

1 Like

Sorry, but I couldn’t quite get the solution :smiling_face_with_tear:. Can you please elaborate a bit more?

Go check out excel import node in Crumple. Works for me still generally where the others don’t ootb.

1 Like

You also can try Bumblebee package.