Thanks Andreas. For some reason my Clockwork Element.SetName is not working for either elements or types. I don’t believe I need the Match with Key Values node, but just in case I tried one with, and one without.
For the rename elements script it puts in in the “Success” list, but as you can see it doesn’t take on the value name.
For the rename type script it puts it in the “Fail” list. I also tried with the “FamilySymbol.Name” per your suggestion, but that output is for a string, not an element so I get null values. So, I stuck with the "All Family Types of Category, but my main problem is getting it to rename the type at the end of the script.
Script-Find and Replace