Problems trying to filter specify width from rooms

Hello all,

Im not really experienced in dynamo so for one of my next projects, I’m trying to filter a specific room in Revit/dynamo. my idea is that rooms that are less than 1800mm width or long or are less than 5m² get an graphic override in my active view.

Right now i have 2 seperate lines of coding.

• Green = works pretty good, filters rooms that have an area less than 5 m²
  • Orange = me trying to understand how to filter the width and length of rooms. (need some help with that)…

I hope there is someone in this forum who can help me with my coding… Feel free to provide me with some advice.

Best regards,
Wesley
The Netherlands

This should help steer you on the right track: Room angle with bounding box, cuboid - #11 by jacob.small

Thanks, Jacob for that great advice,

I did the same as in your post. but I’m struggling to filter the lengths with the specific room.

This is what i have right now…
Berging filter.dyn (87.7 KB)

I’m out sick and don’t have access to a computer at the moment, can you expand your data previews, zoom tight to one node, and use the export canvas as image feature (looks like a camera button in the top right) so that I can see where you’ve gotten to?

Hope you are getting to feeling better soon,

In the picture below I’m trying to filter all the rooms with a width of less than 1800mm, I already got the List.FilterByBoolmask setup that filters the length that is less than the 1800mm given.

I’m stuck on how I get that list from the FilterByBoolMask to correspond to the fitting room.

See the picture below.

Okaay i feel stupid, i think i made it work…

1 Like