Problem with creating a topography using mesh

EDITED BY MODERATORS - ORIGINAL POST BELOW THE LINE

Hello,
following this tutorial, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOMFCKxoJPA&amp=&feature=shareI’m trying to do the same with an obj file from another topo record. Problem, I have this message “One or more points shared the same XY location” Parameter name: points "which appears and I can not find the solution. I’m interested in dynamo recently, because on the forum autodesk it is often advised but I start.
Can you help me?
thanks in advance
JL

Original post

Bonjour,
suite à ce tuto, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOMFCKxoJPA&amp=&feature=share
j’essaie de faire de même avec un fichier obj d’un autre relevé topo. Problème, j’ai ce message “One or more points shared the same XY location (even with different elevations). This is not permitted for topography surfaces. Parameter name: points” qui apparaît et je ne trouve pas la solution.
Je m’intéresse à dynamo depuis peu, parce que sur le forum d’autodesk on me la souvent conseillé mais je débute.
Pouvez vous m’aider?
Merci par avance
JL

@justineLeroy3DO, the official forum language is English. This is a requirement for search to work. Please post a translation in the future as the edit to your original post now shows. Thanks!

Bonjour,
Il faut chercher les points qui ont les même (XY)
Essaye de former des point dans le plan XY puis rechercher les points identiques
je ne sais pas si je suis clair

Hello,
We must look for the points that have the same (XY)
Try the old point on the XY plane and look for identical points
I do not know if I’m clear

Might want to check your geometry scaling, or you could try filtering duplicates by building a dictionary of each point’s index, and grouping by the point.X and point.Y values.

Hello, I kept looking for my side. I wanted a solution without touching the xy and the solution was given to me on another forum.
Thank you for your time.

bonjour, j’ai continué à chercher de mon côté. Je souhaitais une solution sans toucher aux xy et la solution m’a été donné sur un autre forum.
Merci pour votre temps.