Problem creating WALL finishes from ROOMS

Like I said before, it doesn’t work well with all windows and door families, and it looks like you have only one window family loaded. have you tried with other windows or doors? The problem might be the window or door family. When they are modeled with opening voids rather than void extrusions, they tend to work better.

Now, regarding the wall height, I don’t know, but you have setup the first part of the script in a different way than me, and I don’t know why you have two copies of the same input, for the same level (F0-PT) and have the boolean on both as False??

Have you checked in a section how your rooms are setup (Interior fills)? Sometimes they go way above the ceiling limit. Open a section, go to Visibility Graphics, click on the + button next to ‘Sections’ and make sure the ‘Interior Fill’ is checked. If the room (shown in blue) goes above the ceiling, that might be the reason… Grab the top and drag it down. Run the script again.

I don’t know how else can I help you with, but the script works for me. Good luck.

I am using your script with little modifications however can you please let me know what is the function of list combine in attached image.

@Francisco_Farias Waiting for your reply!