Print PDF naming issues

hmmm strange…i havent use it for years, but last time i worked with bluebeam we get it to work…if i remember right :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Timdarkloto …you could try with PDFCreator it should support multiple path…and free as well :wink:

1 Like

Yes!! Thank you!
I had to play around with the settings because it would input the filepath as the name but it actually gets quite a lot of info from dynamo to work with.

Here are the settings I used for anyone who wants it

1 Like

Yes @Timdarkloto …it should work and thanks for sharing :wink:

Something to keep in mind about Bluebeam is that in recent versions there are Revit settings and there are System settings. These don’t always work well together, but in order to get it to work for us I had to manipulate Registry values to ensure the correct ones. This was simpler than installing and managing another driver on each machine.

1 Like

Yes @SeanP …thats was exactly we do too, when we had bluebeam :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sovitek and then of course they (BB) had to modify the Registry organization for each release as well. Glad R22 finally caught up with the rest of the world with native export. It is so easy to use!

1 Like

hehe yes indeed, so im very happy with R22…so Revit welcome to the world year 2022 :slight_smile:

2 Likes