Plane at curve with specific distance

Hi,

I like to create a series of plane on a line (36 feet long) at 6 feet spacing. But when I did not using the number range and plane at param, dynamo create plane at 216’ spacing (36*6=216). But when using the point on curve with the exact same number range, dynamo create a set of point at the correct spacing. Can some on explain to me why is that happening and how I can create plane at specific distance. Thanks very much in advance.

Leon
Revit

hey Leon,

I’m not sure if it’s just me but that script is tiny small, can’t really read the nodes you’re using.

Jeremy.

Hi, it works as expected for me, on the 0.82 stable build.

2015-10-08_10-41-04

Jeremy

I attached my files in this post. Thanks.

Dimitar Venkov

I was trying to bring in two lines in revit in dynamo, don’t know if it makes any difference, but apparently, I got two different result for plane at para node and point at distance node. I am currently running dynamo 8.0, and will download the latest to see if it fix the bug. Thanks.

Leon

TESTING undulating Louver

Jeremy

I attached my files in this post. Thanks.

Dimitar Venkov

I was trying to bring in two lines in revit in dynamo, don’t know if it makes any difference, but apparently, I got two different result for plane at para node and point at distance node. I am currently running dynamo 8.0, and will download the latest to see if it fix the bug. Thanks.

Leon