Pipes from Lines

Hi @Arun_Prakash, thanks for sharing. Just wanted to know if we have any other method to solve the same as when ever i run this script my laptop hangs even for generating pipe on one line

Hi @chuongmep and @T_Pover

I have tried both MEPover and OpenMEP and think that i did everything correct.
No matter what i have tried i could not get the diameter ( or width/height for duct ) implementing in the script.
All the other things ( location, pipe type, system type ) is correct.

But both scripts creating pipes/ducts with a default size, not the size i made as input, and returns “null” instead of pipe or ducts.
I tried different type of numerical inputs as diameter.

Can you help me to understand what is wrong?

And this is the screenshot from MEPover:

Hi @10urunmaili , can give me show detail capture of warning ?

Hi, thanks for urgent response:

Can give me see the current unit of the project and information of your pipe when you draw by manual ?

pipe size units are in “mm”, I tried the sizes from the routing preferences, Also tried different numbers like “0.04, 04, 40, 400” did not matter…

Could it be something related to the decimal seperator,
Which makes python to not get correct?

I need check the issue first, if you can please provide a revit file sample .

As i am a new user here, it does not let me upload the revit file as attachment.
But if it helps I just started a new project with Revit 2023 Metric Systems template, and try to use these scripts to decide the modeling technique.

Also tried to select a pipe from the model get its diameter and make as input for diameter and still got the warning and null out with pipe modeled in a default diameter.

you can try upload your file facing with issue here : https://upfiles.com/, please include dynamo file also

After re-installing it has been solved… Thank you.

Very nice and useful script by the way… Congratulations on that also.

1 Like

Cheers