Parametervalues in multiple elements

Greetings from a frustrated BIM-Construction student at a college in Norway! We just started working on Dynamo and I can’t figure this problem out.

Having trouble getting this script to place ParameterValues on more than one element at a time. Parameters 1,2 and 3 should be getting ParameterValues 1, 2 and 3. Tried coming at this from more angles but nothing works. It also started adding 3 new parameters each time I run the script, which is quite annoying… any ideas?

Can you share your dynamo graph? :slight_smile:

As in a picture of all the nodes and connections? It should be uploaded

As in the .dyn :slight_smile:

Ferdig Script - Delte parameter, laste inn i prosjekt og fylle inn verdier.dyn (30.8 KB)

There you go, got permission to upload

Just split it up :-).

List level and lacing combination would also work. Try level 1 for the parameter names or cross product.

I might be misunderstanding you, but what I want to do is adding these parameters to every single element in the project. Adding more SetParameter nodes is fine in a few elements, but ineffective if I want to add parameters to 1000 elements at once :stuck_out_tongue: hehe. But like I said, I might be misunderstanding you!

JacobSmall: List level and lacing, can you explain further? I am not an experienced Dynamo user so I require a bit more to understand!

@sihoa036 - you should go through the Dynamo primer as a first step into Dynamo. If you already did give it a second run as the concepts of list levels and lacing is well documented in chapter 6.

Designing with Lists | The Dynamo Primer