One more frustration with Dynamo (topography and fences)!

FarmFenceAC FarmFenceGeneratorProject1

Hello all,

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to make Dynamo work for anything I have tried. First, the creation of sheets by linking Excel to Revit… I have tried 4 different ways as presented by different people, claiming it works (I downloaded the exact same files that supposedly work).

Anyway, my second frustration is trying to make this work:

I downloaded the files and created a very simple project file with just a topography (created by points), the adaptive family loaded and a model line. So, if you can make this work, can you please tell me which version are you using and what you did exactly to make it work?

I have Dynamo 0.7.5 and 0.8.1 with the latest daily builds and the most stable versions. I also downloaded Python, other Dynamo nodes, and my computer is a new HP Z640 (with revit 2014 and 2015).

Thanks,

FarmFenceGenerator

I have now updated the nodes, and apparently it is fine and they do not show any warnings. However, every time I run it freezes.

My goal is to do something similar, but using a street profile (with its footpath) that will be driven by a line which would be projected onto the toposurface (or Polysurface). Hope this makes sense!

Thanks,