ObjectId.GetObject() in Dynamo

I am looking to extract the type of all objects that are in Paperspace. I am able to get info for MText and Text but for Dimensions, MLeader and Leader it only returns ‘Object’. I am also able to get the type using GetObject() method but only in Python script which I want to avoid using as it crashes occasionally for some reason.

Is there anyway to do it in Dynamo?

any help or suggestion would be much appreciated.

I am not sure what you want

For get all objects in database
See this code

Thanks for your reply.

What I am after is getting description of what type of object it is. You can see in the image I am passing 5th element which is an Object to the Object.Type node and it only returns Autodesk.AutoCAD.DynamoNodes.Object. Since that object is a Dimension type, I would like to know that is Dimension rather than just ‘Object’.

I can achieve this by using Python like below where I am passing the handle ID of the object but I would like to know if I can do it in Dynamo with out of the box nodes.

I hope this clarifies my request.

Those are not core objects in Dynamo. But you can have a look at libraries like Camber or Arkance Systems Node Library. These contains nodes for other object types, but probably not all.

Thanks for your reply. Is Arkance Node library open source / code available on any code repository that I can look into how certain nodes are built? Dynamo is good small tasks but since I need to run automation for several dwg file, I am developing it in .NET and having an idea how a node is developed can speedup the development.

Camber is open source, Arkance not.