Nodes Disappear

If you get rid of half of them at a time that will be most effective, the ADSK ones are probably fine, but you never know :sweat:

Instead of uninstalling all the 3rd party addons. You could just cut 3rd party .dlls and .addin’s files from your C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Revit [Version]\AddIns and paste it in any folder. That would save your time in installing and uninstalling.

1 Like

Thanks Kulkul - thats what I meant, or remove the .addin files as well to be safe.

1 Like

alright so i was able to source the problem add in. i use a program called SysQue for pipe & duct fabrication parts while modeling and they have an additional program that gets bundeled during install called “StabiPlan” (https://store.mepcontent.com/en) which when i spoke with IT support from Trimble they noted that if the two versions (Dynamo & StabiPlan) didn’t match up that there was a known issue to cause problems. Of course i had left this one for last to test and uninstalled a bunch of other stuff along the way but in the end found a resolution so i’m up and running again. Thank you @Michael_Kirschner2, @Kulkul & @jacob.small for your help trouble shooting this issue!

1 Like