Need Help about import data form excel

plz any one help me i am trying to make script with dynamo to get data from excel i saw a lot of videos how to make it but i face a problem when i make string to write the name of work sheet in it and connect it with the excell data window it show me error … no one told me that the name of work sheet is not correct because i am sure of name and changed it many times

Can you show what the error is?

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess this might be due to the typical repair issue. It looks like you’re using Revit 2023 so try the XML alternative node instead which is in that build of Dynamo.

Also you can try my Import Excel nodes in Crumple which I made to solve similar issues:

1 Like

Same problem despite the file has a data

I would assume that the problem lies with your Office installation.
Have you tried reinstalling your Office ?

no but i will try it but what is the problem with my office ?

it works i am really really don’t know how i can thank u :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hrm bummer. Seems like there’s a few things that prevent the excel nodes, I’ve had mixed results depending on install states of Excel. Ah well, glad you got it to work!

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen office installations as well as a certain version of navisworks causing the issue.

1 Like

I had the same problem and fixed it by going to the extension tab en selecting Workspace References and was told DynamoIronPython was not installed, Installed it and it worked.