Multiply Schedules with View.Duplicate nodes?

Hey,

I am trying to use View.Duplicate from the Clockwork package, to create multiple copies of a schedule.

Is it okay to deal with schedules and treat them like views? :grimacing:

As far as I understand the input of view should be a list, or var[]ā€¦[] but below in my screenshot I am always getting a null results with no error message either and I have tried the two different options. I have seen solution screenshots of connecting these nodes working but with Floorplans only :sweat:

Is it simply because Iā€™m dealing with schedules? Does anyone have any suggestions

(Screenshot has been organised to show abstract form of all nodes connected- results are null)

The below screenshot is the result from using Duplicate Views from the Bakery Package.
Didnā€™t return null value but Failed view duplication - so same question: is it because Iā€™m trying to duplicate a Schedule? Does anyone have any suggestions?

let me know if you have questions, i used the Python code in the Duplicate node.

Check out the video where the schedule is duplicated.

Ok so solution was:

Schedules donā€™t duplicate.

Must be copied and pasted, code from this post here works great:
Trouble to combine and duplicate a List of elements

:tada:

Hi. Iā€™m juste trying to duplicate a Schedule too, and seems to me you found a solution to this. Could you be more specific please? How did you get it?

Hey Mickael,

So if you use that link (ā€œTrouble to combineā€¦ elementsā€) at my last comment on this post there is a Python Code in this thread which you can copy and paste into a ā€œPython Scriptā€ node (so R-click and paste it into this node).

You will need 2 inputs, so the IN[0] will be the number of times to copy and the IN[1] will be the view (or schedule)

However, this is a old post from pre-Dynamo 1.3 and I think now there are also some more nodes for Schedule related tasks e.g. Filters, Adding Fields (thanks to Konrad S :wink: ) so once you duplicate you will still have many options to modify each one.

I hope that post works for you :slight_smile:

Well, actually, I found a package : Archilab, that contains a node Duplicate and it works realy goodā€¦ Thx for your answer :wink: