I am trying to create a dynamo script to automate the creation of pipe networks. Our company is a standard that we generate pipe networks for our dry utilities regardless of their SUE status. We typically show dry utilities 2.5 feet below existing ground until we confirm the exact location. Our typical workflow is as follows.
- Copy polylines from the existing utility file
- Create alignments
- Create existing ground profiles
- Generate profile views
- Generate pipe networks from polylines
- Project pipe networks to profile views
- Adjust pipes in profile view as need it.
I can get the dynamo script to do steps 2-5 if I have only one polyline in the drawing. The question is, is it is possible to select multiple polylines? can dynamo do multiple objects in one run? Or may there is a different approach?