Moving Revit elements

Goodday,

I have a bunch of piles, which are all built the same way (a solid by sweep, then converted into a Revit element).
At first, they are all placed at the same location (like the pile on top of the structure) and then they are moved by vector to their correct location. But for some reason two piles (the two piles on top of the structure) are not moved, because the elements are empty (as you can see at the node ‘element.geometry’).

Does anyone know why these piles are empty? I do not understand it, because all piles are built the same way, but only those two piles are for some reason ‘empty’. They can not be converted into solids.

Edited.
When I change the diameter of the piles to 250mm (instead of 400mm), then the piles are moving. Does anyone know why? Until 325mm works fine, but when I change the diameter to 350mm or bigger, two piles won’t move.

@jan-luc.jansen , hi

What does the warning say… you can catch the element via its RevitID

1 Like

Hi @jan-luc.jansen ,

It’s really hard to know what is going on without having a look at the piles ourselves, is there any way you could share this Revit file? (Or a sample containing only some piles and the floor?)

Also, as @Draxl_Andreas mentioned, what is the error message?

The warning says as follows.

Warning: One or more geometries have failed to convert due to this error: trim_with_edge_loops requires all curves to touch surface

The warning says as follows.

Warning: One or more geometries have failed to convert due to this error: trim_with_edge_loops requires all curves to touch surface

Dynamo script:
DYNAMO_2.0.dyn (373.1 KB)

The element which I select is a generic model, made by another dynamo script.