Monitor SLOG to manage Synchronizing

WSM is what it is, a workaround for the simultaneous syncing problem and not a solution.

As i can´t even use this workaround for REASONS i have to go another route. And in my opinion getting a “you can´t sync now” message is better then looking at the WSM and wait.

I don´t want to use and i can not use the WSM.
I would like to use a plugin that queues the users for syncng but i can´t.
So all i have is dynamo so i want to get all out of that i can.

Simultaneouse syncing in large models with ~10 users is a really big problem for us, so i was hopeful that it is possible to improve that with dynamo.

I never had a crash during syncing so i don´t really understand why this should be a problem. And if it happens why should i not be able to identify that?

and could result in concurrent syncs at as high of a rate as you have now (you start the tool, I start the tool, and George is already syncing)

I don´t get that, i don´t think a real simultaneous run of the dynamo script is even possible, i could even log which user was the first one. I i can even log which users are waiting for the sync and in which order they started the script…

I´m at the abolute start of testing, only 2 users, and i will learn and progress with more data.
As always I´m very thankful for your comments @jacob.small :slight_smile:

edit: i never use a while loop, i`ll look into that!