MEPover package published

Hallo T_Pover,

thanks a lot for the MEPover package.

I am just starting to use your package to replace 1000s 6-way-valves to normale heating panel for press drop calculation.

When I use the Revit 2019 with Dynamo 2.0.1. The Outputs of “Connector.Location” , “Connector.Direction” and “MEP Connector Info+” are “Null”.

When I use the Revit 2020 with Dynamo 2.3.0. The Outputs of “Connector.Location” , “Connector.Direction” are still “Null” or “none”. But the “MEP Connector Info+” works well.

I have tried the Revit in English and Germany, but the results are the same.
How could I solve the problem and solve this problem?

Hi,

What is the release date of the downloaded package?

By the way change the input of the connector node, see picture below

2 Likes

how can I make the package always work at level @ 1 of the list, and the number of elements is always 25 elements and not 3 elements?

why does this happen when I connect the wires varies between 3 elements and 25?

Hello T-POVER,
Thank’s for your package. I don’t understant why it doesn’t work. I read all the posts before and perhaps it’s a version issue.
The ducts are created but the return is null so i can’t use the ducts after your node.

Thank’s for your help.

Hello T-POVER,
Thank’s for your package. I don’t understant why it doesn’t work. I read all the posts before and perhaps it’s a version issue.
The ducts are created but the return is null so i can’t use the ducts after your node.
Thak’s for your Help : i tried with 2018 version and 2019…my Revit is 2019.2

Tony

Hi, Jw.vanasselt.

thank you for your reply. I was in a lang vaction and just come back to work. I am using the MEPover 2018.09.1 on Revit 2019 with Dynamo 2.0.1.

It works with the Connector. .But I can’t connect pipes using MEPover. I am wondering, if the Families in German make the trouble.

Hi,

No problem, can you share the a RVT file with the familys?

Hi Tony,
your inputs seem to be correct. Could you share a small Revit test file?

Bonjour,

J’ai un problème avec le block “pipe usptream components”, ce block me revoit des liste vides avez-vous une solutions ?

Translated by a moderator :
Hi,

I have a problem with the “pipe usptream components” node, this node is giving me empty lists.
Do you have a solution?

Hi Vadim,

Bienvenue sur le forum Dynamo !
C’est toutefois un forum en langue anglaise. Tu peux utiliser Google translate pour traduire tes posts.

1 Like

Sorry, I take it into account
Thank you for translating it into English.
Sincerely

It will give an empty list if the supplied pipe has no upstream components. Of course it could also be an error in the node, but I would need your Revit file for inspection to see if that is the case.

First of all thank you for your answer and your package.

I send you below my Revit file and my program, with a Wetransfert link.

thank you for your answer, cordially.

Vadim TUFFIGO

Hello T_Pover,
hello everyone,

Sorry, my english is from google translate.

I want to create several new zones with Zone.NewZone and then rename them.

With Zone.NewZone I can only create one zone at a time (next number), but with Revit command Zone many zones.
After a pause (30 seconds …) a zone can be created again with Zone.NewZone.
Where is the mistake? What command must NewZone be completed with?

Thanks and best regards
Rolf B_Zonierung MEPover_2021-01-29_09-52-39

Hello! Thank’s a lot for your time. As I can see you did a great job! I have a question about “Element.ElectricalCircuit” node. Does it get circuit number of Electrical Equipment families?

If the electrical equipment family has an electrical connector then it probably does. If you need more help on the matter then it would be better to create a new topic.

1 Like

is there any solution to breed conduits?

I have the same problem, very strange
Revit 2019.2,dynamo 1.3.4,and 2.03 doesn’t work either :joy:

I copied the Python Script and used it in the link, and the result reported an error~

警告:IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript 操作失败。
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 3, in
IOError: System.IO.IOException: Could not add reference to assembly RevitServices
在 IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, String name)
在 IronPython.Runtime.ClrModule.AddReference(CodeContext context, Object references)
在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ActionCallInstruction2.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) 在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame) 在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run4[T0,T1,T2,T3,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2, T3 arg3) 在 System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute3[T0,T1,T2,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) 在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.DynamicInstruction4.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run(InterpretedFrame frame)
在 Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.LightLambda.Run2[T0,T1,TRet](T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
在 IronPython.Compiler.PythonScriptCode.RunWorker(CodeContext ctx)
在 Microsoft.Scripting.Hosting.ScriptSource.Execute(ScriptScope scope)
在 DSIronPython.IronPythonEvaluator.EvaluateIronPythonScript(String code, IList bindingNames, IList bindingValues)