Map UV to conceptual floor surface

I am trying to map UV.Bycoordinates to a conceptual mass floor. but when using Archi-lab node - Remap UV Domain i keep getting a null.
It work when i manually select faces, but not when i am trying to automatically bring in the mass level using element type - massleveldata

Screenshot:

Thanks @MarkDT. my end goal is to display a gradient across the floors based on results from radiance (using Honeybee). I have the results and have managed to map these using archi-lab’s colored surface display style. As mentioned earlier the hurdle i am looking to cross is that if i select the floors manually it works great but if the building has x amount of floors it can become tedious.
Ideally, i want to bring in the conceptual mass surface, map the UV generated by the honeybee grid and for this to show in the revit environment.
Using the method you had showed - i haven’t managed to obtain the same UV values.

try this mate. Just need to alter how your list inputs are structured.

Thanks mark - got it to work however i was still unable to align it with the UV points generated by the honeybee analysis grid.
But it did give me an idea to try something different - so i managed to get the script working as per screenshot. The issue is that it doesn’t plot the results across the entire grid (have tried messing around with the lacing). Any ideas, have also attached the script for further reference.

_Mesh_Coloring_01_Edit.dyn (52.2 KB)

Hi Atkins14,

Please take a look at " http://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/viewer?owner=SamDehghani&fork=hydra&id=Bake_Honeybee_Daylight_Results_from_Dynamo_to_Revit&slide=0&scale=1&offset=0,0".

I have made some changes to “Colored Surface Display Style” node of Konrad to show the HB results as colored surface in Revit. I let him know about the modifications and wait for his response.

I’ll post the workflow and nodes on Github as soon as possible.

Sam

1 Like

@Sam_Dehghani i could really do with this workflow and nodes. would it be possible to share the customised “colored Surface Display Style” node and the workflow ?

@Atkins14 I’ll upload it on Hydra in a week.

1 Like

@Atkins14 Please check the new workflow on http://hydrashare.github.io/hydra/viewer?owner=SamDehghani&fork=hydra&id=Bake-Honeybee-Results-To-Revit-As-Colored-Surface&slide=0&scale=1&offset=0,0.

1 Like

Thanks. You mentioned above that you made a few tweaks to the Colored Surface Display Style node of Konrad, do you know if those changes have been implemented to the archi-lab package?

Hi @Atkins14
No, the changes haven’t been added to Archi_lab. I’ve just changed the name of the node to prevent confusion.