Locate linked Revit file for building to master revit plan file by coordinates as input using dynamo

I have master plan Revit file ,and I have link Revit file for one type of building ,I want to locate this building in the master Revit file in 80 location using the coordinates as input to locate the building in those location using dynamo script

Hi @Skyword,

The RevitLinkInstance ByPoint from the Genius Loci package is probably what you need.
RevitLinkInstance ByPoint

Thanks Alban,Do you have the full script or reference for that because iam still new user in dynamo.

Element Classes is called Element Types in previous versions of Dynamo. All Element of Type node.

This can be used for to locate one revit link of building in multi location in the master plan using coordinates N/E,and which version of dynamo Ihave to use ,can you share the script please

The issue icant find in my version dynamo this selection RevitLinkInstance ByPoint

Is this allowing to provide two point for the building because Idont have the angle so Ican provide two coordinate point for the building to relocate

It is not possible.

Open the package manager and download the Genius Loci package.

so what the solution if Idont have the angle ,Also which point Ican inset any point from building or base point only

Dynamo can only automate what Revit can do.

The internal origin of your link is used as a reference point to move the link.

The forum is not there for others to do your work for you.

Do some testing and researchs on the internet and only post when you get stuck. Or else hire a consultant who will do this work for you.

1 Like

Ican use coordinates E/W ,N/S,true angle on the same script you show