List Questions

I’m having multiple issues but will start with the top of the list and hopefully explain myself well enough to work through these.

1. I’m trying to filter my list down to show revision data for the sheets which include a revision on them. I’ve done that by utilizing the Sheets.Revisions, List.IsEmpty, and FilterByBool nodes but my list is loosing some any instances where more than one revision happens on that sheet. As can be seen in the following image, there are (6) revisions in my list but only (3) sheets (each sheet includes 2 revisions). How can I fix my list to include an instance of each sheet where a revision exists?

2. I need my list to order according to (3) separate values: Sheet Index Number, Sheet Number, and then revision date. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to re-order my list in this manor and maintain the “association” of the data across columns (prior to exporting it to Excel).

3. How can I add a “Title” row to the excel export? I had previously done this in a previous version of this graph but am unable to get it to work with this updated version (my data is a little different this version but I believe all I did previously was flatten the list prior to sending it to Excel). Note that the previous version of this graph was an absolute disaster and I’ve reworked it to hopefully resolve item 2 (above).

I’m using Revit 2018.3 and Dynamo 2.0. Sorry for any confusion with my questions, it’s late in the day and I’m new with dynamo and the associated terminology. Thanks in advance for any assistance

1. Cycle the sheet list with the count of the revisions:

1. Is that even possible? Once you get the first order, if you reorder by the second parameter, you change the first rule for ordering, right? Try this for everyone:

1. Something like this? Different for each column? Node Replace Item at index

Thanks for the assistance with this (@architectcoding). I ended up falling back to the previous version of the script and just cleaned up the process a little bit. This whole process was basically an exercise to refine the script a little bit but it ended up adding more complexity than was needed as all my sorting can be handled easily in excel. Thanks much for the efforts!