Issues about Civil 3D Property Set updated by CSV file with Dynamo Script

Hello. I was successfully running the Sample Dynamo Script (C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2021\Dynamo\samples\en-US\AutoCAD) to update the property set values in Civil 3D 2021.

However, now i am using Civil 3D 2022. I try to export and update the property set values with the Sample Dynamo Script (version 2022). The export outcome (.csv file) is little bit strange, there are blank rows that I haven’t seen this in Civil 3D 2021.

Also, I fail to update the proerty set values with aforesaid .csv file. When running the Dynamo Script (AutoCAD_Python_PSet_UpdatePropertySetValuesByCSV.dyn), the following warning pops out.

Warning: ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
at System.ParseNumbers.StringToLong(String s, Int32 radix, Int32 flags, Int32* currPos)
at System.Convert.ToInt64(String value, Int32 fromBase) [’ File “”, line 26, in \n’, ’ File “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2022\Dynamo\samples\Data\AutoCAD\pset\pset_utils.py”, line 157, in update_ps_values_csv\n hndl = Handle(Convert.ToInt64(row[hi], 16))\n’]

How can I fix the issue? May anyone can give me some information?