DumpPropertySetValuesToCSV, automatic scientific notation on handles

Hi

Im having a problem with the Dynamo sample file, that dumps property set values from solids to CSV. One of the property that is dumped is Handle, and since its in a format e.g 72E73, Excel automatically converts this to 7.20E+73. Its a problem because when i want to use UpdatePropertySets sample to update my properties from the csv, i get a script error:

Warning: TypeError : No method matches given arguments for OnExit: (<class ‘Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.DocumentLock’>, <class ‘type’>, <class ‘TypeError’>, <class ‘traceback’>) [’ File “”, line 26, in \n’, ’ File “C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2022\Dynamo\samples\Data\AutoCAD\pset\pset_utils.py”, line 214, in update_ps_values_csv\n t.Commit()\n’]

I tried correcting this in Excel but since i have thousands of solids, this is not a viable solution to do by hand, find replace seems not to work in this case either. I was wondering if editing the Python script, that it creates a CSV that erases the scientific notation while the file is being created would do the trick, but i dont know how to do such a thing. Any help would be appreciated!

Dynamo for Civil 3D - Property Sets samples | Civil 3D 2020 | Autodesk Knowledge Network I gave a few tips for this issue in this video.

There are other methods now available to import Psets into excel that may be helpful to you. Currently I am dumping info from my entire gravity, and pressure network into a preformatted and formula based excel sheet without any issues using the method from the below thread thread. I find it provides me additional control of the results, because I can apply other formulas and list functions without having to modify the python code.