Installed fine doesn't load?

Hello I currently installed Dynamo build 6.2 on to Vasari Beta 3 and Revit 2014. I am running a Windows 7 64 bit. Everything ran smooth with the installation wizard, and I can see the Icon in both Vasari and Revit in the Addin tab. However when I click to load it does nothing. I don’t have any other plugins installed. I do not know what the issue is. I have gone into the program folders of both Revit and Vasari I don’t see the addin folder for Dynamo. Only when In the autodesk folder outside of the program file folder.

I am not sure as to what is wrong. I am running a bootcamp windows 7 fresh install on a Mac. I doubt that has anything to do with it, but just to let you know.

Sorry I read through all of the threads, but peoples issue seem more with the issue of the Icon not showing up

Thanks!

I dont have problem running Dynamo, but in my notebook i was having trouble with vasari analysis in a secondary user so i copied all the .addin files from admin user to secondary user to fix it. (C:UsersAdminAppDataRoamingAutodeskVasariAddins2014).

I dont know if its the same with dynamo (i dont see any dynamo.addin) but maybe this can help others with the same problem...

64bit. I've installed Vasari though and it's working fine with that.

It seems to be that they are both greyed out. Solar Radiation and the Wind. I am full admin on ym personal computer again running 64 bit Windows 7

Keith,

Are you running 64 bit or 32? With Vasari, same question as with Brian, can you run Solar Radiation? Do you have any other addins?

-Z

Hi Brian,

With Vasari, are you able to run Solar Radiation? Solar Radiation is also a plugin, so I'm trying to figure out if it is a general problem for these tools, or something specific to Dynamo.

Thanks

Z

I have a similar problem - I was just wanting to try it out to see if it might do what my client is looking for - I get the icon in add ins but clicking it does nothing.... :o(

K.