I want to take totals from gross and net area schedules and put that data into a third schedule

I want to schedule Gross area and unit area totals and also schedule number of parking stalls and put all of that into one schedule that automatically updates when the building changes shape and when parking stalls are added / subtracted. I can create 4 schedules and manually put data from one into the other, but I want this to happen automatically.

@jrathLHK5W ,

Sorry you have to share some screenshots … it is difficult to follow your issue.
https://forum.dynamobim.com/guidelines
KR

Andreas

I want to create a revit schedule that can do this.

So basically I need a dynamo script that can harvest data from one schedule and put it into another.

The schedules is only reflections of model’s data. Create new parameter and write combined data into this parameter.

That is an interesting idea … I will look into that

Yeah, even with a multi-category schedule, I don’t think you can get those specific categories into one schedule. Even if you could, you probably wouldn’t be able to filter down enough to only show the data from those specific items and in that format.

What @Vladimir suggested is probably your only/best option if you want to keep the schedule within Revit. Just understand that the data won’t be dynamic. You will have to run the dynamo script every time the model is updated/changed.

If you don’t need to keep the schedule in Revit, then you could export the schedules into a preformatted excel spreadsheet and let excel consolidate and group the data. You would still have to run Dynamo every time the model is updated. So no way around that.

1 Like

ah … good info