Easy question? mixing data between room and area schedules?

Hey, i’m trying to get some data, that takes from both area and room schedules.
I have room schedules, that are prepared for each apartment shown below:
Przechwytywanie

As you can see I have Totals correctly calculated, all is fine.
Now also I have area schedule, that gets apartment gross area(incl. partition walls also)
Przechwytywanie

The goal is to calculate area under partition walls.
Now I’d like to substract these 2 values : totals of an apartment, and gross apartment area.
I find it impossible to do in revit directly, I thought that maybe, using project parameter for rooms called “area under partition walls” I could make this sort of calculation in dynamo, or at least, make a new schedule that would be seen on marketing materials as separate column showing this value.

Hope you guys can help me,thanks!

If you can’t do it with Revit, you can’t do it with Dynamo. So you can’t have Dynamo make a combined schedule for you but you can have it do the same calculations. You could even have it export to Excel if you’d like.

I’m not very familiar with Area Schemes so you may be able to get that data another way but one option is to just get the schedule data from both schedules and manipulate it after that.

I’m afraid I don’t have access to Dynamo right now so I cant check which package has the schedule data nodes but someone else may be able to help there.