How to use Dynamo to create incremental elevation points on multiple Feature Lines

Trying to select all feature lines and give all of them incremental elevations points, can’t seem to get Dynamo to grab all of the feature lines and there is no clear point creation node that will allow me to create points on a line.

Amigo @zmascaluk2JALY welcome to the forum. the nodes called *AtParameter work with a percentile logic and you have to feed them with a series of values between 0 and 1, there are also nodes Curve.PointAtEqualSegmentLength, Curve.PointAtEqualChordLength, and these works with a 1 value works similar to the commands divide and mesure in autocad, i hope this helps you

1 Like

This is a step in the right direction, now I need to feed this into FeatureLine.InsertElevationPoint.

For a bit of context I am trying to get Dynamo to insert elevation points on a feature line at regular intervals.

hoo i See, try to convert your featureline into a curve or polycurve for that you can work with it in dynamo, then use the nodes mentioned above to create your points, once you have the points you can insert points, cogopoints, blocks, etc, good look!! :grin: