How to load in dynamo ForgeUnit if memory serves in revit

I am facing the dynamo scripting error ““Warning is Wallopening.by pointwidthheight operation failed. can not load type ,autodesk.revit.DB.DisplayUnitType’ from assembly ‘revitAPI,Version=23.0.0.0 Culture=neutral, publickeytoken=null’””

DisplayUnitType is API removed from Revit 2023, so you should repace with ForgeTypeId

Dear chuongmep,

Thanks for your,

may i know where i cand find the DisplayUnitType in Revit Dynamo and how to do that can i get any simple image or workflow please.

Follow from your see in error Wallopening.by pointwidthheight is start node relate to your problem, you just need open dynamo script to quick check it.

I am Using revit 2024 version kindly suggest how to do it

Let’ see the author developed for this node, they haven’t update API to support latest version.

WALL OPENING FOR DUCTS-PIPES from link circular for pipe rectangular for duct rev 1.dyn (102.6 KB)

This is the dynamo script file for your reference

you should contact with author to update the node or use another node to replace with WallOpeningByPointWidthHeight

Right click on the node and select ‘help’. This should open up a panel in the side which will list what package this is from. Post that so we can have a look at where this comes from.