How to Intersect Topology with Geometry and List Corner Points

Hello everyone, I am trying to get overall elevation for buildings on a topology. In order to do that I tried to intersect topology with geometry, I got all points at intersection but i need to get only corner points. Any idea how to do that? Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Take the building’s perimeter curves and create vertical lines from those points. intersect the lines with the topography and you should be all set.
:slight_smile:

Thank you Jacob but the thing is I have couple hundreds of buildings like that :slight_smile: My aim is figure out a code that automatically detect optimal sitting elevation for each building. Thats why im trying to list only corner points not all points on the buildings perimeter curves. After that I will find the average height and place the 0 point of the building at that height.

Can you post your current graph? I believe that the point extrusion effort I described above would be less compute than the solid boolean you are describing.

The way I think that create a subregion on topology and getting points from that line. After that I’m listing z values and avarage it. However your way seems more efficient for me but I couldnt get perimeter curve from geometry and create vertical lines as you mentioned. I’m sharing my code below. Can you also create a simple example and share it’s code. It is all new for me sorry for the trouble :slight_smile: