How to install rhythm full package?

I have been downloaded rhythm for dynamo file from GitHub but not able to install it so please help me to guide on this

Hi @rahul.aswaleKQVGX and welcome here…why not install from package manager?

2 Likes

You would have to compile the code completely and replace the DLL in the downloaded package. Best thing to do to use the code is to download from the package manager in Dynamo itself.

I’m new here (to Dynamo not new to Revit or programming) but Rhythm doesn’t show up in the package manager. This person might also have the same issue.

In my opinion the constant revisions to the RevitAPI make Dynamo practically useless to anyone new and trying to learn even if it’s not functionally useless. I’ve read through some of your posts here it looks like you might feel the same way.

It should be showing up in that list. Do you have some kind of filter enabled for “revit only packages” ?

No, I’m using Revit 2023. The Rhythm node package only works up to Revit 2022 or am I mistaken?

1 Like

Rhythm works for Revit 2020-2024.

I was asking if you were using that little funnel icon in your screenshot to target Revit packages only (rhythm isn’t specified this way because it partially works in civil and core).

I can post a gif of how to search for the package correctly shortly, but here’s a whole video about how (and why) rhythm loads in Revit 2020-2024.

I’ll double check and watch your video, thank you for your responses!

1 Like