How to hide a Revit Element based on Dynamo IF Condition

Mate, I would have agreed with you if my design was as the majority of designs (as a steady-state) case, where you want to think first, about the script and let Dynamo order Revit make the dinner :slight_smile:

But in the design I have, I am facing a dynamic situation, were Dynamo needs to divide a curve according to a fixed length, provided as an input by the user, (Cover each equal part with Adaptive Component), and then see the small remaining part (IF ANY), check if it is possible to be clad with the same AC or not, Dynamo has to check the Sub-Component of the AC of this small remaining part, and see is it gonna make crash and if it is applied to the manufacturer or not, So the final judgment is depending on applying Revit Adaptive Component in 3D Revit View, Dynamo is returning and extracting these values, put them in the (IF Condition) and then decided whether to remove this small AC as it is not matching the codes and replace it with totally different type of AC, used in joinery and corners only.

So the script I am making is dealing with design possibilities plus the need to check after you apply the Adaptive Components and return data to Dynamo again to substitute the unfit ones, and I need to Hide those AC that found unfit dear Jacob, I could not make the decisions while I am still in 2D phase nor when I was in Dynamo as each input value of the use cause different set of possibilities in the design result.
Plus now I am hungry cause of you are talking about Food!! hahaha
Cheers
FN