i can see the length as constraints but i can’t show it on schedules
If you want it schedule make sure it is a shared parameter
@3Pinter Can you show me example ?
- Go to your detail family (edit family)
- Change the label you want to appear in your schedule (Length in your case)
- To do this: go to type properties, create new parameter, choose Shared Parameter.
- Load into family and that new parameter is a field in the detail schedule.
But this is basic revit knowledge and has nothing to do with dynamo. I’d suggest you check this topic using google.
Still doesn’t work ?
Arraw.rfa (272 KB)
2 possible ways:
- using dynamo to get the value and assign to project parameters.(not live)
- as 3Pinter suggested
Thank you @lucifer , the dynamo way is better and easier .
but there is problem to get the length parameter , could you share with me your revit file ?
“Comments” not comments