If I have a wall slope, create by Wall by Face from massing. Now I want to get a dimension of wall angle in Dynamo. Please help me.
What have you tried thus far?
Not near the PC to show the nodes so here is an example workflow.
- Extract the wall surface perimeter curves and isolating the edge in question.
- Obtaining the vector direction of the curve.
- Get the plane vector in the xy-axis.
- Compare the two vectors to get the angle.
Thank you for reply, I must to do for my thesis cuz in my energy legislation want to know angle of wall. Please show your method in Dynamo if you can.
- Select the face.
- Get the surface via Element.Geometry (maybe redundant).
- Get the plane at a parameter.
- Get the plane at the desired level.
- Get the angle between two planes.