How I can take cost analysis in Revit from a geometry exported from Dynamo

Hello,I am an architecture student new to Revit and Dynamo working on my university project I have created a geometry in Dynamo,I imported by geometry to revit,Then I picked material in Objec and style and now I have to do cost analysis on my project but it does not recognize my geomtries with their material,Do you have any idea?I will appreciate your comments

Hard to say, but my guess is that the geometry was created as a direct shape without material, or as a family without material. Would need to see how you made the elements in the model to start with. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your reply,I have created my geometry in Dynamo and then I gave material in Revit Model in Object and style part.we need to practice this project for BIM,we have to model NormanFoster Droneport and having Cost and Energy Analysis.But I am really lost how I can use my created geometry.Here is a screenshot of my Dynamo script and the model with material,We only need to have 2 materials,wood for structure and brick for layer.

How does your professor think you should do this? They should be providing some degree of guidance here rather than a random person on the forum (no matter how skilled) as that person doesn’t know the larger context of your education and as such might send you in the wrong direction causing you to miss something quite important.

HOW you created the elements in Revit (family instance, direct shape, form, etc.) will matter significantly.

thanks for your reply,I understand what youre saying.I have created in in a family and then I loaded it in a new project.fo brick layer I can choose wall in massing and site and get the analysis,but for wooden structure is not possible

Manually you created it? That means it isn’t relevant to Dynamo but base Revit.