How i can create dynamo for extended Data

i want to update my extended data parameters (eg:cobie parameters), i have many objects in the model, have differentcobie name, how ican create dynamao for extended data is it possible?
advance thanks

Hi @nithin.johnR6TY8, it is possible. Don’t forget that you can use also Civil3DToolkit nodes. But node to update property you can find here

Hi Boss,
Can you share to me example of dynamo, I Created one dynamo but its doesn’t work, im trying to repairing it. can you please sshare your dynamo it will helpful for me.
advance thanks

1 Like

1 Like

Boss, Im trying to do fill my extended data (eg:cobie, wildcard parameters). now im filling manually one by one. i shared screen shot for you reference.

Hi @nithin.johnR6TY8, you can do it automatically by Dynamo.
I recommend workflow:

1. Export property sets to excel
  2. Fill property values in excel
  3. Update object property values from excel

You can use sampe files in Dynamo for Civil 3D, which use CSV files.

Hi @nithin.johnR6TY8

Can you Attached example drawing

Hi im new user , here not allow me to share document, can you share your email please.

Hi @nithin.johnR6TY8 you could upload your file to drive or any other platform and share the link I think it would be faster

I do not understand
Where is the information you want to enter
Where is the Alignment 1 2 ?

Hi, there is no alignment, its street smart light pole, i fixed pole as a cogo point, using block, now i want to update my extended data (cobie parameters), you can see that in property (below design & display). currently im inputing value as one by one, dynamo can reduce the work load , please see the screen shot

Request an example to work on
Attach a different example

for l know what kind of propertys you have

Maybe this helps you

1 Like

In my opinion this can’t help. The question was about extended data, property sets and property values update. This COGO point user defined property is only for COGO point when you need import, export or annotate COGO point with this properties.

1 Like

you are right

@nithin.johnR6TY8
see this