Help with a script to convert AutoCAD Text into Revit Text Types

Hi all I came across bimorph nodes to attempt to try and convert text notes from an AutoCAD dwg to Revit Text types in Revit 2024.I then came across this thread which i followed to try and get it working.

But I am getting a different error to what is described above

Could someone please decipher what this error is saying so I can get the script working? I can get the basics, ie the node is expecting a different data type at certain inputs than it currently has (although maybe I am wrong lol)

But I cant work out what input is causing the error.
First Image below is the error text and the second is an image of the script

Thanks in advance for the help

Ok a bit of an update…

It seems like the issue is with the horizontal align node.

Although after the script runs without error (seemingly) it doesnt seem to do anything in the actual revit model haha ie no text notes. So I have a dumb question:

is this supposed to create the text notes within the same view the CAD file is importing to? as there are no text notes after the script runs. Just the cad file. I have tried this within a drafting view and a model view with the same result

Issue is with the ‘text’ input. Rewire the alignment and review the object type going into the text inout. It appears to be ‘CADTextData’ not the text thereof. I believe there is a mode in the BiMorph package to extract the text.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. It is now working. I made this change as you suggested and it worked