HELP Nodes not showing up

I can search for nodes, but if i try to select them, they dont dont show up on the canvas… does my program have a bug or need to be reinstalled?

What type of Dynamo are you using? For Revit? Sandbox? Alias? Civil 3d? Studio? What build of Dynamo are you on?

If it’s dynamo for _____, we need to know what version of _____ you are using as well.

An example, "I'm using Dynamo for Revit 2.0.2, and Revit 2019.0.1.

A screencast recording would also help. :slight_smile:

Jacob,

I am using Revit 2020, Dynamo for Revit 2.1.

Have you installed pyRevit? I also had this problem, uninstalled all the packages and left pyRevit worked as well.

It seems this morning that issue has been resolved. I’m not sure why yesterday the nodes were not showing up but after opening the program today everything seems to be working as normal.

That´s good…as long as it doesn´t happen again!

Restarting / logging out will clear up any bad states which Dynamo gets stuck in. If it happens again grab the Dynamo log and pass it along. :slight_smile:

5 posts were split to a new topic: Dynamo for Civil3D - nodes do not appear on open

Hi everybody! looks like I have the same issue:

Nodes do not show themselves, and every action has no effect (e.g.: right click on canvas, opening a menu, iserting a new block…)
Win10, RVT 2019.2, Dynamo 2.03 (didn’t work on Dynamo 2.02 as well)

dynamoLog_5dcfa557-ffaa-48da-8c7d-db9f879f01f4.txt (44.7 KB)

Anyone has any idea?