Get Category Properties not working

I am using Revit 2024 and Dynamo 2.19. I have BimorphNodes 3.0.3 installed. I am trying to get that node - Get Category Properties to work but I couldn’t figure out what I am doing wrong. It return all empty as I thought it should show info. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Hi @Cammada it looks like genius loci node, and should work in 24, be sure you have the dynamoironphyton package installed

Yes you are correct as it took me awhile to work out which package it was. Anyway, I have updated the package and now it working but it still haven’t achieve my goal.

My goal is to change the object styles for reference planes. For example, I wanted to change the color and linetype for reference plane. I don’t know if that is possible.

Hi havent check, but guess refplanes is sub categori- annotation object…i will take a look later

4 Likes

I have tried your method and it is not working. Why it showing Null?

You’ll need to open up the custom node, copy the contents back out to the workspace, connect your category, and run to see where the node is failing.

If it refplanes then its get set subcaregory and not category

This sin’t the fix to the Get Category Properties but fix it when you remedy that :wink: