Get a list of all parameters in an open family

Hello all,
I am new to Dynamo and am looking to start by figuring out how to get a list of all parameters of a family type. I would like to get the parameters from an open family (as opposed to getting the parameters from a family already loaded in a project). And, if possible, I would like to get a table of all the family types and all their parameters. Is this possible, and if so, is there any examples out there?

Eventually, I would like to push a table out to Excel, modify them and import all the values for all the types at once. But, I figured this would be a good start. So far I have searched the forums, downloaded several packages and tested a bunch of nodes but haven’t got anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

There’s a node in Clockwork called “FamilyDocument.FamilyParameters” that should get you the params. There’s also a node called “FamilyDocument.FamilyTypes” that should get you the family types.
I never implemented a node to get the param values because I didn’t really need it and it’s a bit of a tedious exercise. Anyway, here’s how: http://thebuildingcoder.typepad.com/blog/2009/11/family-parameter-value.html