Geometry Translate

Hi there to all of you. I hope everyone is safe and doing well.
I’ve attempted to build a parametric tiny house so that as I make a change, everything should update and follow the change as well. However, at first, I stuck. How can I duplicate the triangle frame on the line at the points?

Can’t read your graph. Zoom in so you can read one node well and use the export canvas as image function (top right corner, text or a camera icon depending on your Dynamo version) - that will export an image at that zoom level showing all nodes.

What I can see is that you’re passing a function into the Translate node, as well as I believe structural framing instead of geometry, and a few other things. Make things in Revit once after you’ve located everything instead of making them and them manipulating them. Certainly worth reviewing the primer at https://primer2.dynamobim.org/

Hello thank you for your kind response and helps , here is the image you can see .

Hi i guees you after copy by vector from clockwork as we cant translate element, you will probably need a transaction end before feed in the copy by vector…if you will that or just build your geometry with translate and then create the column

1 Like

As @sovitek mentioned, you’re attempting to modify an element with a geometry node. The input of Geometry.Translate has to be a geometry object. Rather than creating the beam and then trying to move it, just translate the centerline curve before creating the beam.