Fileter parameter and replace

I am very fresh to dynamo

I would like to filter - GET PARAMETERVALUE with Sheet name contain (SHEET 1 OF 2 & SHEET 2 OF 2) then I would like to add the values (SHEET 1 OF 2 = 1)(SHEET 2 OF 2 = 2) for Area Number

PARAMETERS - Sheet Name, Area Number

Hope you guys can help me for this

Hi, try this:

Just add new shared parameter to sheets “Area” and change codeblock “Sheet Number” to “Sheet Name”.

Tomasz

thanks for the reply

it was Area number I tried this snap please check there is some error at the end.

“Area Number” is a sheet parameter for the keyplan for indicating the part

thank…

Hi Bit,

Make sure your “Parameter Type” (Area Number) is “Number”. And also your feeding “String” as value it should be “Number”.

kulkul its an integer, Parameter added to sheet by Architects

Did you try using “Integer” node or “Number” node. See below instructions.

kulkul still its not working Error message below

No parameter found by that name.
Element.SetParameterByName operation failed.

First check if the parameter “Area Number” appears in the list of parameters

Can you drop your rvt file here so that we can have closer look at your issue.

Vikram that’s great thing . I could not find it from the list. its a Title Block Family parameter

Then in that case you need to create Parameter (Area Number). Make sure all the Parameter Properties are accurate.

TB-A1-xxxx

Here we go the title block which I am using. Right side of the top the key plan is placed.

The key plan areas are highlighted by the filled region visibility parameter (Area Number). Please check

I would like to filter – GET PARAMETERVALUE with Sheet name contain (SHEET 1 OF 4, SHEET 2 OF 4, SHEET 3 OF 4 & SHEET 4 OF 4) then I would like to add the values (SHEET 1 OF 4 = 1)(SHEET 2 OF 4 = 2) (SHEET 3 OF 4 = 3) (SHEET 4 OF 4 = 4) for Area Number

great … its working thanks to vikram & thomasz

thanks kulkul for replying …