I want to export multiple schedule from multiple revit files.
what I have achieved (thanks to all the experts!! I just combine the existing workflow found here)
- I can export multiple schedules within the same revit file
- I can background open other revit files, and I can find the schedule I want to export
what I cant do
- the schedule.getdata node from bimorghnode package said this node can only get data from an active document.
what I want to ask
- So I guess open from background does not mean an active document?
- Is there a way I can change active document in dynamo? (I dont think so, please correct me if I am wrong)
- is there any package can do this job? get the schedule data from an inactive document…
- Is there anything I can do without going to dynamo sandbox? If I have to, can anyone share with me some python code to start? I know nothing about python.