Essential Job Functions
- Maximize BIM productivity by streamlining processes and defining project workflows.
- Develop application solutions working with C# and Python, writing scalable, reusable and maintainable code and prepare parametric based dynamic content.
- Create and implement training programs improving efficiency and consistency using BIM standards, process, and tools.
- Create custom schedules within the BIM platform for data relay.
- Effectively use Python and C# languages to plan and develop custom add-ins.
- Advanced skill using Autodesk Revit (Revit proficiency exam), Navisworks, Civil 3D, Rhino and Grasshopper.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Bluebeam and Microsoft Office applications.
- Master’s degree in architecture, engineering or computer science.
- Seven or more years professional experience providing implementation, training and support in Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks and BIM 360
- Five or more years professional experience managing BIM, including BIM 360 for architecture, MEP and civil engineering.
- Three or more years professional experience using Python and/or C#, creating user interfaces for WPF applications.
- Experience with complementary BIM software, including Navisworks, ReCap, Tekla, Procore, Solidworks, Sketchup, Rhino, Assemble, PlanGrid, Newforma, SAP and Grasshopper.