Thanks Kulkul, I did follow that thread, we have quite restrictive privileges which makes even simple system amendments problematic.
Some of the team using earier dynamo versions have managed to get the basic read excel operation to work successfully. Frustratingly I did manage to get Bumblebee to work on one occasion. It appeared an intermittant issue more then a persistant one, its now persistant for all users wrt to Bumblebee and Lunchbox.
I’ll remove key 1.8, however there is a discusion on Github that mentions an apparent Revit issue, how in ever @john_pierson managed to track the issue down to skype is beyond me, he must of been hunting a truffle.
Hi Kulkul, there is no option to unblock possibly as the file was generated on the pc, I dont have dynamo at home so can’t try it with excel 2016. My feeling is it that it is a Dynamo/Revit issue as I did get bumblebee to run once from excel, just having trouble replicating it.
Its not an isolated incident I have installed dynamo revit on six grads pc’s all have the same issue with the same build.
You mentioned Bumblebee on more than one occasion. Can you please post screenshots of errors that it produces? Also, if it just returns a null value, please double click on the component itself and copy/paste the Python node from inside that component onto the main canvas. Wire it up like you would the custom node, and see what the yellow error bubble says. I need to know where it fails to be able to help.
Hi Konrad, it appears that the issue with importing excel data was …well relatively simple. The excel columns were gerenarated using an expression A14=A13-7 as an example, subsequently dragged into other cells. The null values were generated from the expectation of a number when in fact it was a string and vice versa…Lunchbox also did not like the excel date either… I suppose we learn. There wasn’t an issue with BB.