Warnings and Errors in Nodes

Hello everyone,

I am working with Dynamo 1.0 but get Warnings and Internal Errors in Node.

Sometimes a Node or Code Block works just fine and when I change it I get a Warning.
So I change the (in this case) Code Block back to it’s orignal state, but than it still gives a Warning.

After reconnecting the Point.ByCorrdinates node the code block works again. Does anyone know how this is possible and what the problem is?

( I even get this problem when opening the orignal file of Marcello’s Revit Cow. A collection of nodes that seems to work fine in the video from de AU.)

Is there some kind problem in Dynamo that causes it to return Warnings in a node that worked before?

There seems to be a conflict on account of another Point in a package you’ve installed, as indicated in the error message

In the code block, try Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Point.ByCoordintes(x,y,z)

Thanks. If I try Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Point.ByCoordintes(x,y,z) it works fine.

With the other DesignScript it works at first, but stops working after a change. When I reconnect the Point.ByCoordinates node the Code Block works again. I think that is a little bit strange and I am just trying to understand why this is.

Do you have Rhynamo installed?

Yes, I have Rhynamo installed.

1 Like

That’s the cuprit

@eeelman When you plug in the Dynamo points node it probably clears the confusion and conveys that this is what you want and not the other.
I’m told computers don’t make decisions on their own. :slight_smile:

Ok. Thanks

I know that computer only do what the’re told to do, but I didn’t knew that the DesignScript confused the program, because there are definitions that look similair.